Ecology Australia works with a diverse Client base from the public and private sectors, including all levels of government, industry, the community and Non-government Organisations
Our staff work closely with Clients, from project inception to completion, to develop and tailor projects specifically to meet the Client’s needs.
We pride ourselves on effective communication throughout the project, to provide Clients with clarity, and the information required to make informed decisions.
We also work extensively with other professionals, including hydrologists, engineers, planners, landscape architects and archaeologists, to provide Clients with a co-ordinated approach on projects requiring an integration of disciplines; and we maintain strong links with professional associations, academic and research institutions.
Our client base includes:
- Water authorities
- Catchment Management Authorities
- Property developers
- Urban planners
- Government environmental agencies
- Land management agencies
- Electricity providers
- Renewable energy companies
- Resource extraction companies
- Civil and environmental engineering companies
- Transport authorities
- Botanic gardens and herbaria
- Local governments
- Federal and state ministerial government departments
- Private landowners
- Community environment groups
- Legal firms
- Project management companies